By Adriana Rivera | 06/10/2011 - 15:45 | 0 Comments
Was Coca-Cola invented in a 126 year-old liquor factory in Spain? JuanJo Mica, a fourth generation resident of Ayelo says so.
"My great-great uncle took his cola coca syrup to America that same year, 1884, and won a prize at a fair in Philadelphia," he said. "Supposedly, the Americans tried it, liked it and two years later their soft...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize