By Kate Sandoval | 02/16/2012 - 18:39 | 0 Comments
Although we’ve been watching Afro-Latina supermodel Joan Smalls walk the runways all week during New York Fashion Week, we’re still most transfixed with her look for the Carolina Herrera show.
Her hair was left down and long, held back with a thin black elastic headband. The trick, hairstylist Orlando Pita explained...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)