By Priscilla Rodriguez | 09/07/2013 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
September 8th is National Grandparent's Day! This holiday was created in 1978 by President Jimmy Carter, and what a great idea because who doesn't love their abuelitos, right?! We've rounded up 12 Latino celebrity grandparents in honor of this special day.
By Miranda Noland | 11/07/2011 - 08:45 | 0 Comments
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro