Javier Bardem: No Country
No Country for Old Men
Where to begin but his Academy Award-winning role as the intensely creepy Anton Chigurh? In No Country for Old Men, Javier earned every inch of his Best Supporting Actor Oscar as a seemingly un-killable killer who wields a cow stun gun as his weapon of choice and speaks in philosophical riddles that would send a chill up Satan’s spine. Javier simply created a villain for the ages.
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning