Jasmine, on sharing her life with her fans, who call themselves Jasminators, as she grows up: “You want to be honest with your fans. I am a girl going through relationships and breakups, and because I sing about it, it can’t be separated from me, ever.”
Becky, on the best advice J.Lo gave her: “She told me how important it is to reinvent yourself, but always stay in your lane. Your style, your music should always lead back to where you came from.”
To download a high-resolution image of the cover, go to: http://www.latina.com/JasmineVBeckyG.
Also in the February 2014 issue:
- The Love Guru: In an exclusive excerpt from her forthcoming book, The Love Playbook: Rules for Love, Sex, and Happiness, actress and TV host La La Anthony gives Latina her best advice on love, life and being a powerful woman.
- Simple Irresistible: Our sexiest, slinkiest ways to spice up your nightwear, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Winter Hair Rescue: Beauty editor Amanda Flores tries out three new salon treatments for bedraggled winter hair.
- George Lopez: Imagen Award–winning actor and comedian George Lopez returns to TV with a new FX sitcom, Saint George. The funny man and philanthropist talks about his red-hot career and his successful rebound from recent health problems and a divorce.
- Inspiring Latina: Ana Roca Castro, founder of the Latino social media collective LATISM, has a modest goal: she wants to create a fully bilingual America—including Latina America. And we believe she can do it.
- Latina bloggers: Latina’s first-ever social media issue spotlights the bloggers who have built an online familia.
Articles from the upcoming February 2014 issue are available upon request.