By Kate Sandoval | 10/21/2011 - 12:13 | 0 Comments
Looking for a fun, fresh, dressed-up smoky eye that isn't the typical sooty blend? Celeb makeup artist Jackie Gomez shows us how to create a glittery bronze eye that's perfect for a big night out (think: bachelorette party!) or even a sexy Halloween costume (70s rocker, anyone?). Follow her steps and sparkle all night....
By Kate Sandoval | 04/14/2011 - 15:25 | 2 Comments
On our fourth day of Afro-Latina beauty week, we’re tackling one of the biggest complaints we hear: Why can’t I find a foundation made for my skin color?!
So often foundations made for darker skin tones look too red on Afro-Latinas, and the foundations made for lighter skin tones look too gray or yellow. Because Afro-Latinas can have olive, red, or golden undertones...
By Kate Sandoval | 10/25/2010 - 14:00 | 6 Comments
Check out Nina Sky’s new music video for their new single, "You Ain’t Got It (Funk That)," and you’ll not only have the catchy tune stuck in your head all day, but you’ll notice Nicole and Natalie’s edgy makeup—and want to know exactly how to recreate it.
Luckily, Jackie Gomez, the celebrity...
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims