By Sally Mercedes | 03/01/2012 - 16:32 | 0 Comments
This may be one of the strangest stories you read all day, so get ready...
A Brazilian man named Ricardo Sergio Freire de Barros used a photo of Jack Nicholson on his fake ID. The 41-year-old scam artist was caught when he tried to open a corporate account and line of credit at a bank under the name Joao Pedro dos Santos and with an...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect