By Chris Hermosilla | 04/12/2010 - 13:00 | 1 Comment
Apple's new full-touchscreen iPad just hit store shelves, and after spending some time road-testing it, here's what I've discovered: The iPad is an evil genius mashup of your computer and your television. It's a flexible, ever-changing window for your media, one that lets you consume it, discover it and interact with it in totally different ways—it might...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning