By Verky Arcos | 08/17/2011 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
As you all know a few months back I postponed my wedding date. As a result, I had to decide how I wanted to follow-up with my guests to notify them of the new date for my big day. I really didn’t want to do the website thing because I simply don’t like it, so I caved in and ordered some simple laser print invites. I felt it was important for the new invite to be...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize