By Grace Bastidas | 04/18/2011 - 14:00 | 3 Comments
According to the IRS, the average tax refund for 2011 is $2,985. How will you spend it? You can buy a ticket to Vegas and blow it on the tables, buy a pair of Louboutins, or you can take a more mindful approach. Here are some great investment tips from Louis Barajas, personal finance expert and...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness