By Mariela Rosario | 01/25/2010 - 10:57 | 4 Comments
After easily winning reelection in Dec. 2009, Bolivian president Evo Morales was sworn in to serve his second term over the weekend. With the mandate Morales received from the overwhelming majority of Bolivian voters who gave him a new five-year term, Morales immediately implemented big changes.
The first was to enact a new Bolivian constitution that...
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation