Husband and Wife
By Yuliana Gomez | 01/12/2012 - 23:54 | 0 Comments
With most of our important vendors out of the way, Chris and I started thinking about the actual ceremony and reception. It was at this point that the differences with our religious backgrounds became a sort of issue for us. Chris’s family is devout Catholic. My family,...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache