By Jill Pankow | 02/26/2012 - 20:58 | 0 Comments
Those of you watching the Oscars red carpet were lucky enough to steal a peek of the feature film directed and written by Mexican-American Aurora Guerrero. The movie, Mosquita y Mari, was filmed in Los Angeles’ Huntington Park and focuses on the lives of two high school Chicanos. With her clever expertise Guerrero...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning