how to do a side braid
By Kate Sandoval | 07/14/2011 - 13:15 | 3 Comments
So easy, and so summery: Sarah Shahi’s to-the-side braid is just the thing for a hot day. It keeps frizz in check, and makes her sun dress extra cute. We’ll be copying this style all weekend!
To get the look:
-First, to guarantee your braid stays put, make sure your hair has some grip to it. The easiest way to do this is to skip washing...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro