Roll up your sleeves, Virgo. This Saturday, motivator Mars leaves your sign and slides into Libra and your house of practicalities for an eight-month stint. Since October 15, the fiery planet infused you with a newfound drive to improve and achieve. Now, the time has come to channel that passion into concrete action. Some of your innovative ideas can even be transformed into lucrative ventures. Just be aware that this Mars phase could test your patience, making you feel like you’re taking two steps forward and one step back. Just keep your nose to the grindstone until July 25. Long-lasting results will be yours if you persevere. On Sunday, slide on those rose-colored glasses. A moon-Neptune alignment in your seventh house of relationships gives you the ability to see the positives within a conflict. You’ll be able to recognize the bright side of a bumpy relationship. Be it for friendship or love, work through the conflict and you’ll strengthen your union in the process. Just don’t forget, Virgo: it takes two to tango, so make sure you’re not doing all the hard work on your own.
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro