Mum’s the word, Cancer. Someone could be putting you through a loyalty test today, so keep those precious and private tidbits to yourself—just like you promised. (That also includes not sharing this confidential info with your BFF or boo.) If word filters into the rumor mil, rest assured the blame will fall squarely on your shoulders. So. Not. Worth. It. This evening, you’re just the person to lift a friend’s sagging spirit. Support her in putting herself back out there again, but don’t completely neglect your need to mix and mingle with others.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'