Stick to routine and your regular hangs? Y-a-a-a-wn. Today’s planets give you a penchant for the unpredictable and unconventional. Dip your toe into different ponds, preferably where the creative types like to congregate. Think: a controversial art exhibit, a lecture, foreign films, experimental theater. Strike up a conversation with a fellow culture vulture, and it could be the first step toward a highly successful collaboration. You’ll mesh well with peeps from various backgrounds, too. Mix and mingle at a high-end hotel lounge—one cocktail could morph into a weekend-long adventure.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'