Honoring Family Traditions
By Yuliana Gomez | 01/12/2012 - 23:54 | 0 Comments
With most of our important vendors out of the way, Chris and I started thinking about the actual ceremony and reception. It was at this point that the differences with our religious backgrounds became a sort of issue for us. Chris’s family is devout Catholic. My family,...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires