By Kate Sandoval | 04/13/2011 - 21:40 | 3 Comments
In honor of our Afro-Latina week on Latina.com, I stopped by the Marie Robinson salon here in NYC, where Marie set out to show me—and my lovely model Quiana—how to lighten up Quiana’s gorgeous, natural hair color using a box of dye from the drugstore. Follow her steps to copy this fresh summer look!
1. Marie chose Clairol Natural Instincts Vibrant in 9A...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'