at home beauty
By Johanna Ferreira | 02/01/2011 - 09:45 | 1 Comment
The winter season makes us all want to slick on ruby red, burgundy and other dark nail lacquers. Our fingertips may look pretty with those polishes on, but a lot of times when you remove these dark colors, nails are left brittle and with a very unflattering yellow stain.
So, how to get those stains out? I use abuela’s at-home yellow stain remover with...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning