Hollywood Politicians: Jimmy Smits
If we had our way, Jimmy Smits would actually run for president, in real life. Political aspirations aside, Smits fully embodied his role as Congressman Matt Santos from Texas who went on to hold the office of the President on The West Wing. Santos's character was actually based on current U.S. President Barack Obama, which is why the story line felt so real. We're still waiting for you to run, Jimmy!
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro