By Dorkys Ramos | 11/29/2011 - 10:30 | 2 Comments
Aah, the holidays. A chance to spend time with family, friends and coworkers. But if you get too wrapped up in the Christmas consumerism, it can also lead to quality time with the debt collector. Below, financial advisor Bob Brooks shares his tips on how to avoid digging yourself into a hole this holiday season so the joy doesn’t come to a screeching halt when the...
By Mariela Rosario | 11/28/2011 - 14:45 | 0 Comments
Around here, we greatly prefer Cyber Monday to Black Friday because it allows us to get all of our holiday shopping done via computer, in our pajamas, without having to worry about exposing ourselves to the violence at our local Walmart!
So, we decided to highlight 5 Latino sites we love so that you can shop 'till you drop and know that you are supporting your...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning