HHS new guidelines
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 08/01/2011 - 17:09 | 0 Comments
The federal government has announced new guidelines that will enable women to get preventive health care at no additional cost.
Among the services that new insurance plans will be required to provide, deductible- and copay-free, starting next summer: FDA-approved prescription contraceptives, screening for gestational diabetes, breastfeeding support, supplies and...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires