By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 07/25/2011 - 16:37 | 0 Comments
In a speech that touched on the economy and the debt crisis and acknowledged Latinos’ frustration with lack of federal comprehensive immigration reform, a mostly solemn and tired-looking President Barack Obama urged audience Hispanics on Monday to “keep the heat on me,” but not forget that it is Republicans who bear the blame for Latino issues not being addressed on a...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect