By Valerie Tejeda | 08/16/2012 - 17:08 | 0 Comments
Most of us have an everyday vice that we just can’t seem to live with out. While many of these habits tend to be harmless, some can be harmful to your health! We break down which vices are truly terrible, and which you can keep indulging (with little guilt).
By Latina Staff | 06/11/2012 - 19:00 | 0 Comments
While certain diseases strike every ethnic group, Latinas are affected at a much higher rate and have a poorer prognosis for many. Accessibility to healthcare, education, prevention and early detection are key to making significant changes within our communities. Here’s what you need to know to keep yourself healthy and safe, according to Dr. Helen Troncoso...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache