By Latina Staff | 06/11/2012 - 19:00 | 0 Comments
While certain diseases strike every ethnic group, Latinas are affected at a much higher rate and have a poorer prognosis for many. Accessibility to healthcare, education, prevention and early detection are key to making significant changes within our communities. Here’s what you need to know to keep yourself healthy and safe, according to Dr. Helen Troncoso...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize