Health Care Benefits
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 08/01/2011 - 16:09 | 0 Comments
The federal government has announced new guidelines that will enable women to get preventive health care at no additional cost.
Among the services that new insurance plans will be required to provide, deductible- and copay-free, starting next summer: FDA-approved prescription contraceptives, screening for gestational diabetes, breastfeeding support, supplies and...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder