By Mariela Rosario | 03/03/2010 - 17:00 | 4 Comments
The Jersey Shore cast has been everywhere lately. Seriously, it seems like they may have cloned Snooki and JWoww (God forbid—one of each is enough) because there is no escaping the, ahem, ladies of MTV's breakout reality sensation. Even if you try really, really hard. We've always been of the opinion that if you can't beat...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'