By Kate Sandoval | 07/18/2011 - 11:32 | 5 Comments
Getting hair as straight as Camila Alves’s on a hot day is not for the time-strapped, easily-distracted chica. But, as the gorgeous Brazilian proves, it can be done.
We recently asked Camila how she straightens her naturally curly hair, and she said she lets it air-dry naturally (a good tip for the summer when thirty minutes with a blow dryer is...
By Lori Hoffman | 07/28/2010 - 16:19 | 1 Comment
Being Executive Editor for Latina magazine has its perks, and after our Beauty Editor, Kate, tried Garnier’s at-home smoothing treatment, I decided to get in on the action and see if a hair straightener would help me...
By Kate Sandoval | 07/14/2010 - 10:00 | 1 Comment
As Latina’s Beauty Editor, I’m willing to try just about anything that promises to fix my frizzy hair—especially now that this summer’s extreme heat has turned my wavy hair into an unmanageable mess. So when Garnier sent me their new at-home smoothing treatment, I jumped at the chance to test drive it. Here’s the lowdown:
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize