By Amanda Flores | 05/26/2013 - 22:28 | 0 Comments
You’ve chosen your bridesmaids and picked out their dresses, now it’s time to decide on hair. Gone are the days of a bridal party done up in identical hairstyles. Instead, let personalities shine through with one of these celeb-inspired ‘dos.
By Samantha Leal | 01/02/2013 - 10:34 | 0 Comments
Elsa Pataky chopped off her hair into a new, short 'do -- and it's easy to imagine why. As the new mom to a young baby girl (who recently turned seven months old!) with a hotter-than-hot husband, Chris Hemworth, the 36-year-old Spanish actress needed a cut that was easy to style and required minimal effort. Hey, keeping up with a baby is...
By Amanda Flores | 10/23/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
It’s time to let your hair down and embrace new styles for fall. With these three tips from Marc Mena, celebrity hairstylist at Warren Tricomi Salon in NYC, you can say bye-bye to bad hair days for good!
“Now that the humidity has vanished, it’s the perfect time to rock a ‘do with a lot of volume. Environmental factors like dry heat...
By Amanda Flores | 08/29/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
The half-up look can be as fancy or low-key as you want, full of volume or straight and sleek. What’s not to love about a chic, effortless style with endless possibilities? Check out how these lovely Latinas do the ‘do.
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder