Guiness Book of World Records
By Amaris Castillo | 10/05/2011 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
We’re suddenly hungry. The World Records Academy reports that a coastal city in Mexico has set the world record for the largest shrimp cocktail. It was huge. Alongside 80 local chefs, residents of Mazatlan...
By Miranda Noland | 10/19/2010 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Mexico is all about breaking world records. With the recent addition of the world's biggest enchilada, Mexico has been racking up numerous Guinness records in the past two years—the country rules in everything from kissing to meat balls. Looks like they...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires