By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 07/29/2011 - 11:30 | 0 Comments
Richard Chavez was a carpenter who helped build a movement.
While Cesar Chavez was the face of the struggle to gain fair wages and treatment for California farmworkers, his brother Richard, who died Wednesday at 81 after complications from surgery, was crucial in helping build the United Farmworkers union, both physically and...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President