By Sugey Palomares | 02/10/2012 - 17:28 | 0 Comments
The Grammy Awards may draw attention to fashionable looks and crazy celebrity speeches, but its true essence has always been about the music. Mainstream audiences may have taken sometime to appreciate all of the Latin musical genres, but just a small taste has had them hooked! We are honoring our talented culture by showcasing the top Latino Grammy...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/10/2012 - 14:08 | 0 Comments
Throughout the years, Jennifer Lopez has gone from fly girl to fabulous fashion icon. She may have established herself as a stylish star when she walked the 2000 Grammy Awards red carpet in that infamous Versace gown, but J.Lo has many other red carpet looks worthy of attention. Take a look at J.Lo’s top 5 looks from the Grammy Awards below! Which is your...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/10/2012 - 10:10 | 0 Comments
Happy Friday! Check out our latest roundup of juicy chisme below:
- Eva Longoria was in a minor car accident after leaving the Ken Paves hair salon in West Hollywood. The Desperate Housewives star allegedly bumped her BMW into another driver’s car and caused a few scratches. The two drivers exchanged information. We hope...
By Kat Deluna | 02/09/2012 - 16:11 | 0 Comments
To me, the Grammys red carpet is one of the most exciting events of the year. The fashion theme is right in between the Oscars and the MTV Video Music Awards because it’s glamorous, but not too traditional or casual. Like any red carpet event, a lot goes into the preparation.
The first step is getting inspired and the second is experimenting to make that look your...
By Jill Pankow | 02/09/2012 - 15:52 | 0 Comments
Maná fans will likely be caught flocking to the nearest ticket office tomorrow, February 10th, to snatch up tickets to the second leg of the phenomenal group’s U.S. tour. The Latin rock group’s tour, entitled Drama y Luz Tour, will be making history when they perform at the Staples Center for the...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/09/2012 - 15:31 | 0 Comments
In honor of the upcoming 2012 Grammy Awards this Sunday, we are celebrating fun facts of past Latino winners. Sharpen your Grammys trivia skills about tu gente below:
1. In 2000, Carlos Santana...
By Lee Hernandez | 02/09/2012 - 13:15 | 0 Comments
Our Non-Latino Celeb of the Week is Jamaican pop and reggaee artist Sean Paul. The 39-year-old singer, who is best known for hit songs like "Gimme the Light" and "Temperature," spoke exclusively to Latina.com...
By Kate Sandoval | 02/09/2012 - 13:05 | 0 Comments
This being Afro-Latina Thursday here on Latina.com—and only a few days away from the Grammys—we’re taking a look back at our fave Afro-Latina at the Grammys last year.
Who can forget...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro