By Sugey Palomares | 02/15/2012 - 10:01 | 0 Comments
Happy Hump Day! Grab your coffee and get a dose of all of the headlines we are buzzing about:
- Looks like their puppy love may be evolving into the real deal! Selena Gomez recently posted a photo of her holding boyfriend Justin Bieber’s hand while wearing a shiny “J” ring. Her caption read, “I’m finally home.” Could this be a...
By Rocsi Diaz | 02/14/2012 - 13:31 | 0 Comments
By Jill Pankow | 02/13/2012 - 10:57 | 0 Comments
Latinos made their presence known at last night’s 54th Grammy Awards. One of several stand-out performances of the night was Bruno Mars’ nod to the 1960s belting out “Runaway” off of his Grammy nominated Doo-Wops & Hooligans. The vivacious part-Puerto Rican donned a dazzling gold...
By Verky Arcos | 02/13/2012 - 10:18 | 0 Comments
While there weren’t many Latinas walking the Grammy red carpet, there were two wearing statement dresses that made up for Jennifer Lopez and Selena Gomez’s absence. Fergie looked stunning in a bold orange Jean Paul Gaultier ‘peek-a-boo’ lace gown wearing nothing under, but a bra and high-waisted briefs. On another...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/13/2012 - 09:53 | 0 Comments
We are still recovering from this weekend's headlines! Here are all of the deets you are craving below:
- Besides Nicki Minaj’s strange ode to The Exorcist, everyone was talking about Marc Anthony and his girlfriend Shannon De Lima’s first public appearance at the 2012 Grammys. The...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/12/2012 - 22:13 | 0 Comments
The 2012 Grammy Awards red carpet fashion was all about bold and sophisticated looks. Some celebrities decided to go with more understated styles while others contrasted the classic cuts with fresh and modern twists. Of course, Latinos hit the red carpet in full force tonight and we have the rundown on who wore what. What's your favorite look?
By Lee Hernandez | 02/12/2012 - 22:02 | 0 Comments
Marc Anthony’s at the Grammys. So are other Latino celebs like Bruno Mars, Fergie, Sheila E., Mario Lopez, Swizz Beatz and Esperanza Spalding. But where is Jennifer Lopez?
The Puerto Rican superstar—who we rely on to turn...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/12/2012 - 20:48 | 0 Comments
It’s all about sheer sexiness for Fergie! The “London Bridge” singer walked the 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards red carpet at the Staples Center in a ‘barely there’ orange Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture gown.
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness