By Lee Hernandez | 11/22/2011 - 12:15 | 0 Comments
With Thanksgiving just a few days away, we asked half-Mexican, half-Puerto Rican actress Aimee Garcia—who currently stars as Jamie Batista, the nanny to Dexter's (Michael C. Hall) son on Showtime’s hit show, Dexter—to tell us what she's thankful for. Here's what the 32-year-old star said:
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'