Giving Made Simple
By Adriana Rivera | 07/13/2011 - 14:30 | 6 Comments
New York Jets quarterback, Mark Sanchez, is putting his time during the football lockout to good use. He’s partnered up with Sam’s Club and the charity campaign Giving Made Simple.
“Basically what Sam’s Club is doing is donating $2 million through the month of July to four different charities. Alliance for a Healthier Generation, The...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize