Giving Made Simple
By Adriana Rivera | 07/13/2011 - 13:30 | 6 Comments
New York Jets quarterback, Mark Sanchez, is putting his time during the football lockout to good use. He’s partnered up with Sam’s Club and the charity campaign Giving Made Simple.
“Basically what Sam’s Club is doing is donating $2 million through the month of July to four different charities. Alliance for a Healthier Generation, The...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President