girl in progress
By Latina Staff | 05/11/2012 - 12:27 | 0 Comments
Check out an exclusive clip from the film Girl in Progress , directed by (Under the Same Moon’s Patricia Riggen). In the film, single mom Grace (Eva Mendes) is a far-cry from grown-up. Ansiedad (Cierra Ramirez) jumpstarts her own coming of age by modeling her life after teen movies and coming-of-age stories in an attempt to skip ahead to adulthood....
By Samantha Leal | 05/11/2012 - 08:47 | 0 Comments
Thank goodness it’s the weekend! Are you ready to wind down? Hit the theater, grab some popcorn, and catch one of these flicks opening today:
Girl in Progress
Grace (Eva Mendes) is a single mom who isn’t giving her daughter, Ansiedad (Cierra Ramirez), the attention she deserves. As Ansiedad reads coming-of-age...
By Latina Staff | 04/13/2012 - 16:08 | 0 Comments
We've been buzzing about Eva Mendes' new flick, Girl in Progress, for months now! The film is about a dysfunctional single mother who struggles to raise her teenage daughter, played by Cierra Ramirez. Check out these exclusive photos of Girl in Progress, which hits theaters May 11th.
By Sally Mercedes | 03/21/2012 - 17:01 | 0 Comments
Although the summer movie season usually starts in May, the highly-anticipated release of The Hunger Games this weekend has moved the movie calendar up a couple of months. But with so many movies coming out between now and July, it's easy to get overwhelmed. So we're doing the dirty work for you!
These are 10 must-see movies...
By Jill Pankow | 03/12/2012 - 06:21 | 0 Comments
Enchanting young Latina Cierra Ramirez will be the newest student in school when ABC Family’s hit Secret Life of the American Teenager returns for its spring premiere at the end of this month. The Houston native will be joining the cast as pregnant teen Kathy who lives with her grandmother. Lead actress Shailene Woodley...
By Adriana Rivera | 01/11/2012 - 13:12 | 0 Comments
Eva Mendes is back on the big screen in a new coming-of-age comedy entitled Girl in Progress. The Cuban-American actress stars as an immature and dysfunctional single mother who is trying to make ends meet while her teenage daughter, played by Cierra Ramirez, is coming to terms with growing up.
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 01/05/2012 - 15:32 | 0 Comments
Every chica has to go de niña a mujer, with all the good and bad times that coming of age entails. But what if you had to go through it with a mom who pays more attention to herself than to you? That’s the predicament that Ansiedad (newcomer Cierra Ramirez) finds herself in in the must-see Girl in Progress (out April 27), faced with an all-but-absent...
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims