By Cristina Arreola | 11/28/2013 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
You know what they say: It's the thought that counts.
We wish we were crafty enough to make a gorgeous set of earrings or stunning necklace for our friends and family. If you want to purchase something special and unique for the holidays, but don't have the time (or talent!) to craft it yourself, Etsy is a great site to...
By Sugey Palomares | 10/15/2012 - 16:25 | 0 Comments
The holidays may seem far away, but they sure know how to creep up on us! We know this time of year can be overwhelming - especially when your entire family expects their regalitos. Need some inspiration for the gift-giving season? Learn to shop like a Latina editor and make your holiday a little more cheerful!
- Hey Fox News, Here Are 13 Ways To Wage An Actual War On Christmas
- Pitbull's New Song 'La Noche No Termina' Includes Shout Out To Sofia Vergara
- Principal Put On Leave After Trying To Forbid Spanish In Classroom
- Plane Crash In Puerto Rico Leaves Two Dead
- Harry Reid Rails Against Joe Heck On Immigration Reform