By Irasema Romero | 04/15/2011 - 14:37 | 0 Comments
In the final day of the legislative session, Georgia lawmakers passed a bill that if signed by Republican Governor Nathan Deal may become one of the toughest anti-immigration measures imposed by a state.
Similar to last year’s Arizona law, the HB87 would allow enforcement officials to verify immigration status of certain investigation suspects. CNN.com also...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President