By Verky Arcos | 11/12/2010 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
The women of the Latin Grammy’s know how to turn it out. While there was a lot of old fashion glamour on the “green carpet” there were also a few clear new trends on display. Here are our faves:
The color of the night was definitely red! Ana Patricia Gonzalez and Natalia Jimenez wore Valentino ruffly red...
By Mariela Rosario | 11/12/2010 - 08:43 | 0 Comments
Our ladies were looking positively lovely last night at the 11th Annual Latin Grammy awards in Las Vegas. J. Lo glowed like the sun and Camilla Belle took a fashion risk in a curve-hugging Carolina Herrera gown. The overriding trends of the night seemed to be metallic, black lace and Valentino red.
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro