Forty Acres National Historic Landmark
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 07/29/2011 - 11:30 | 0 Comments
Richard Chavez was a carpenter who helped build a movement.
While Cesar Chavez was the face of the struggle to gain fair wages and treatment for California farmworkers, his brother Richard, who died Wednesday at 81 after complications from surgery, was crucial in helping build the United Farmworkers union, both physically and...
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation