The Fordham Law Film Festival
By Stacey Rivera | 10/18/2010 - 08:40 | 2 Comments
Justice Sonia M. Sotomayor revealed to the The Fordham Law Film Festival Sunday night that the movie 12 Angry Men was key to her pursuing law. “It sold me that I was on the right path,” she told the audience.
The justice answered questions following the movie for an hour and revealed that she...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder