Fools Rush In
By Lee Hernandez | 04/04/2013 - 12:13 | 0 Comments
At Latina, we love nothing more than when movies—especially popular ones!—make references to Latinos and, or Latino culture in the United States. Why? Because it is yet another example of the fact that Latinos have arrived and that we're very much a part of...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 01/26/2012 - 12:56 | 0 Comments
On the hit CBS comedy Rob, all hell breaks loose when a white guy (Rob Schneider) gets engaged to a Latina (Claudia Bassols). While Rob is the only show of its kind on the air right now, it isn't the first TV show to tell the story of a Latino married to a non-Latino (remember I Love Lucy...
By Lee Hernandez | 08/25/2011 - 15:30 | 0 Comments
In movies, it's common practice for actresses to don a fake baby bump for a role. It's fun to imagine how some of our stars would look if they were pregnant and with Cameron Diaz rocking a the look for the movie, What to Expect When You're Expecting, we started thinking of other Latina stars who have played pregnant—but...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning