7 Cocktails to Spice Up Any Boring Memorial Day BBQ
By Dan Koday | 05/24/2013 - 15:36 | 0 Comments
Black Maggie Cocktail
Served at Bourbon Steak DC at the Four Seasons Hotel, this cocktail's combination of tamarind and salt will drive your taste buds wild.
- 1 ounce Tamarind water
- 2 ounces Blanco Tequila (Bourbon Steak uses Don Julio)
- 3 large cubes
- 3 drops smoky mezcal (Bourbon Steak uses Del Maguey Chichicapa)
Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass that has been "frosted" with smoked salt.
Yield: 1 cocktail
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President