Here's the deal: dip is good, but sweet dip is great. Why? Because sweet dips combine the social snacking benefits of your standard issue dips - guac, salsa, hummus - with the sweet-tooth-satisfying, sugary yumminess of dessert. And if you have to ask why that's great, well...you might need to see a physician.
Case in point, this Coconut Flan Dip. Equally delicious whether prepared with instand pudding, cooked pudding or purchased prepared pudding, it's a cinch to make and is guaranteed to please anyone lucky enough to get a taste. To amp up the tropical flavors, make it with coconut cream pudding. Whatever you decide, you'll be glad you did this dip.
- 1 cup prepared vanilla pudding
- 2 tbsp. toasted sweetened flaked coconut, divided
- 1 tbsp. coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. caramel sauce
- Brown Rice Triscuit Thin Crisps Cinnamon Sugar
- Combine pudding, 1 tbsp. toasted coconut flakes, and coconut milk in small bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- top with caramel sauce and remaining coconut flakes.
- Serve with Triscuit Thin Crisps.