6 Warm Drinks For Cold Weather
By Valerie Tejeda | 10/24/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Hot Apple Cider
Apples are in season, which means it’s a great time to enjoy some hot apple cider! Besides being quite the tasty treat, apple cider is also full of vitamin C, which is perfect to load up on during cold and flu season.
What You’ll Need:
1 Bottle of Apple Cider
3 Cinnamon Sticks
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
Begin by combining apple cider and cinnamon sticks in a slow cooker. Stir in brown sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium heat, and serve.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Hey Fox News, Here Are 13 Ways To Wage An Actual War On Christmas
- Pitbull's New Song 'La Noche No Termina' Includes Shout Out To Sofia Vergara
- Principal Put On Leave After Trying To Forbid Spanish In Classroom
- Plane Crash In Puerto Rico Leaves Two Dead
- Harry Reid Rails Against Joe Heck On Immigration Reform