The 20 Best Margarita Recipes Ever!
By The Latin Kitchen | 05/03/2013 - 10:05 |
Happy Memorial Day! We’ve searched far and wide to bring you the best margarita recipes of all time, in case you were up for a few today. Whether you’re craving the traditional recipe, a low-cal margarita for summer, a fruity hibiscus version, a master recipe like Rick Bayless’ mouthwatering apple-habanero margarita or more, you’ll have plenty to choose from this summer.
Oh, and if you actually down all 20 of these recipes (and live to tell...), we want to hear all about it!
The 20 best margarita recipes continue on page 2. To see the full list, visit TheLatinKitchen.com.
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon