1 cup long-grain rice
1 can (15 oz.) fire-roasted diced tomatoes
1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup cilantro leaves plus 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
4 tilapia fillets (4 to 5 oz. each)
Freshly ground black pepper
1 1/2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup coarsley chopped green olives
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cook rice according to package directions and keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, in blender, combine tomatoes, garlic, cilantro leaves, jalapeños, and salt to taste. Process to desired consistency.
4. Place tilapia in a single layer in a baking dish and season with salt and black pepper to taste; drizzle with the olive oil. Pour tomato sauce over fish and top with olives. Bake until fish is opaque and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Stir chopped cilantro into rice. Serve fish with sauce on top, alongside rice.