Avocado is in every bite of this decadent dessert, it adds a creamy touch to tequila-laced ice cream as well as a rich component to chocolate brownies spiced with chile.
- 4 large ripe avocados from Mexico, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 5/6 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons gold tequila
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
Recipes continue on page 3.