WATCH: Mexico Builds the World's Largest Enchilada
By Mariela Rosario | 10/19/2010 - 09:10 |
Residents of Iztapalapa, Mexico just landed a Guinness World Record by building the globe's largest enchilada. They broke the record with a 230-feet long rolled corn tortilla enchilada, with fillings that weighed in at one ton. It was stuffed with everything from onions, serrano chilis, tomatillos and avocado to a variety of salsas. Yum, we're getting hungry just thinking about it!
Mexico City tourism secretary, Alejandro Rojas, said, "With this Guinness record we are showing the world that Iztapalapa is a high-level tourist destination." Check out the video below:
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'